|This page is a text version of the Forest to Field History Book. You can purchase a PDF copy of the book in our online store. The PDF copy is an exact page by page representation of the original book. This text version has been reformated for the web and contains text recognition mistakes. These mistakes do not appear in the purchased version. The purchased version also includes each image in the original book.|
Page Index of Forest to Field Volume One
Previous - Page 214 or Next - Page 216
Erickson Mixed Curling Club Zone 3 - 1966 winners. Left to Right:
Marland Furevick, Janice Ward, Dennis Skog and Mary Hartry.
Jr. Girls' Zone 3 winners - 1982. Left to Right: Kerri Butler, Lea Ann Stitt, Lori Brown, Barb Johnston, and Janice Furevick.
Men's Curling Club. Left to Right: Ted Neilson, Merril Gusdal, Leonard Gusdal and John Gustafson.
Erickson Men's Curling Club - 1951. Left to Right: Ed Mcinnes, Angus Madill, Steve Marcino and Peter Craig.
Men's Curling Club - 1958. Left to Right: Richard Paulsen, John Gustafson, Ed Mcinnes and Les McInnes.
Erickson Mixed Curling Club. Left to Right: Emil Larsen, Bill An drews, Hazel Andrews, and Ann Johnson.
LADIES' CURLING CLUB
The ladies formed their club in 1952, at a meeting at the home of Etta Tinkler, with the following executive:
President - Mamie Slobodian, Vice-president - Ann Haralson, Secretary-Treasurer - Elsie Bradley. Mrs. William Taylor was made an honorary member at this time, too. Mr. Walter Delmage donated a shield for the ladies to curl for each year, as well as their winter